1. "Record" stores that don't actually carry any "records."
2. Dickensian-era taxi cab drivers (you know who you are are P-614).
3. The E to A and then to B chord progression.
4. Prescription drugs "taken" (i.e. snorted, ingested nasally) by people who are not prescribed to said drug. (You know who you are, Steve.)
6. The underground movement to reinstate the "jinriksha" mode of transport (those pre-pubescent boys who pull two-wheeled cariages over in foreign lands such as China (?)). Let's hear it for those brave and gentle souls.
7. Women who date men with glaucoma.
8. People, friends for example, who make "mix tapes" for their friends that contain only the first half of a song at each side's end due to the fact that they didn't think ahead in respect to tape time contstraints. (You know who you are, Steve.)
9. People who call their bandmates "friends". (see #8)
11. Those scooters.
12. People tragically injured or killed whilst riding "those scooters."
13. Apparently, school shootings.
14. Chris, with his perpetually warm heart and cold alcohol.
15. Writing cynically hot lists.